Find local grown fruit, veggies and wine at Orchard Valley Farms & Market and Black Bridge Winery
Located in the rugged, pristine North Fork Valley of the Gunnison River near Paonia, Colorado – a place so beautiful our produce can’t help but taste great! The 80 acre farm was established in 1976 as a grower supplier for wholesale fruit packing houses in western Colorado. Our agricultural roots fostered grape growing for Colorado’s emerging wine scene and earned a reputation for great Pinot Noir. We launched Black Bridge Winery with wines from our vineyards in the West Elks.
Visit the Farm Market and Tasting Room for exciting wines and locally grown produce and meat. Nothing beats a trip to see where your food is grown. The freshness, scenery and farm experience are worth the trip. An amazing variety of fruits, vegetables, herbs and pumpkins are available in season and for U-pick. Stay in touch – get our e-news
Tasting Room of local wines and artisan foods
Visitors like sampling Black Bridge wines and our best selling 18 year old balsamic vinegars and infused olive oils. Our well stocked market offers a tasty selection of local foods, cheese and snacks to enjoy with a glass of wine by the river.
Ask about wholesale peaches and fundraisers
- To discuss wholesale buying, or a fundraiser for a not for profit, please contact us.
- Hours: open Memorial Day weekend to Halloween, 10 am to 6 pm, 7 days a week
- Plenty of parking, RVs welcome
- Easy walking access and trails throughout the farm
- Dog-friendly park area
- Picnic area by the river
- Walking and motorized farm and vineyard tours in season; call ahead to schedule